Edit Like Swappy Power

Hi , How are You All???

May Be Fine ...

i'm also fine. Today I'm Coming With you another existing tutorial.





How to edit like swappy power.Swappy Power is a indian famous editor of this Time.Everyone ask me to make a tutorial about  his edit.So today i make a tutorial about his edit.Please watch the full video,by watching this video you also edit like swappy power because its very easy to edit. All stock link are below,,,,




Watch Video


Stock Image :


Double  click to download the image

Car : 


Background


 Bird

 CAR 2

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

12 comments

comments
October 12, 2016 at 8:39 PM delete

Text me bro iam ur big fan of you plzz text me bro plzz

Reply
avatar
October 13, 2016 at 1:05 PM delete

BrO caN you upload more stock backgrounds

Reply
avatar
October 15, 2016 at 12:30 AM delete

Bro can please tell me how to download more background images
I also edit photo but I am not getting a perfect background ??

Reply
avatar
October 15, 2016 at 2:08 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
October 15, 2016 at 2:09 AM delete

I really like your videos great work keep uploading awesome videos. How did you make this website can you tell me.I have also make a website if you are interested then check my website

khutarkar99.wix.com/my_artwork

Reply
avatar
October 17, 2016 at 7:32 AM delete

Bhai bas ek kam krna ye saare jo backgrounds and saari cheeze h ise ek file me krke daal dena site pr plzz

Reply
avatar
October 27, 2016 at 11:21 PM delete

Pls upload new editing videos and pics of background

Reply
avatar
October 27, 2016 at 11:21 PM delete

Pls upload new editing videos and pics of background

Reply
avatar
November 23, 2016 at 12:15 AM delete

Bro I will sent my pic can u edit and give me plzzz

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2016 at 9:02 PM delete

bro i want to download ps cc but cant

Reply
avatar